• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deaton's Gun Shop in Loganville

Mtber1172

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
13   0
Reaction score
Has 5.56 and ARs back in stock. Unfortunately I haven't been able to head over there to check out the prices, but their sign out front said those items are back in stock.

Also have M&P 15-22 for $ 379

Meh, last time I went I was not helped at all. They were not that busy either, more employees than customers. One guy(had a child behind the counter with him) actually rolled his eyes when I asked about a shotgun. I said thanks, and promptly left.

Will not get my money.

Meh, last time I went I was not helped at all. They were not that busy either, more employees than customers. One guy(had a child behind the counter with him) actually rolled his eyes when I asked about a shotgun. I said thanks, and promptly left.

Will not get my money.

Customer service is very hit or miss there, no doubt.

Aren't they the place that had an in at Wal-Mart and they would buy up all the ammo and resell it at their shop for a huge markup?

Yep. Just like every other LGS in the area.

Some people don't care about that, so that's why I figured I would post what their sign outside says.

The trading Post Pawn and Gun in Monroe, Ga. is another place where CUSTOMER service is hit or miss also... 4 or 5 guys behind the counter prefer to 1 up each other than sell you a gun...

what is wrong with these gun shops? hit or miss customer service? wow. im really dissapointed with all that has happened since the lil black helicopters started flying around.glad i was full up years ago.

Back
Top Bottom