• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Decapitated baby born at Southern Regional

How much force does it take to pull a baby's head off?

I'm 99.9% sure that the head didn't become fully separated from the body. Internal decapitation is decapitation.

Very sad, I could not imagine the hurt the parents are going through. The same happened to my first son, the getting stuck part, but then immediately turned into a successful emergency cesarean.

Should a mother be allowed to touch her child on scene after he’s been murdered at age 25?
As far as medical staff is concerned the baby is evidence. It’s more likely that they were trying to preserve evidence for a medical examiner than that they were trying to conceal anything. This is standard practice in the case of a murder victim or an unusual death in a hospital.
I wasn’t there, but it is unlawful for anyone other than medical staff to touch the body of a decedent until they have been cleared or released by a medical examiner.
Not sure what god has to do with it.
"Not sure what god has to do with it".... Nothing. Gods have exactly zero to do with anything. Neither does Mighty Mouse or Pinocchio.

"Not sure what god has to do with it".... Nothing. Gods have exactly zero to do with anything. Neither does Mighty Mouse or Pinocchio.

I do believe he means that a mother holding her child is an unalienable right, that should not be taken away by government.

The founders believe that unalienable rights are gifted to us by our creator, God.

I'm 99.9% sure that the head didn't become fully separated from the body. Internal decapitation is decapitation.

Very sad, I could not imagine the hurt the parents are going through. The same happened to my first son, the getting stuck part, but then immediately turned into a successful emergency cesarean.
Very likely am internal decapitation. I can’t imagine that anyone would put enough traction on a babies head to actually rip it off. This article is full of inflammatory language.

Wow. That's insanely ****ed up and sad.

Seeing my wife give birth to two kids, I remember seeing how rough the Dr was getting them out. Hers were C-Section though and time was of the essence, but still, I remember thinking damn, they're really using some force. But this is just insane.

Wow. That's insanely ****ed up and sad.

Seeing my wife give birth to two kids, I remember seeing how rough the Dr was getting them out. Hers were C-Section though and time was of the essence, but still, I remember thinking damn, they're really using some force. But this is just insane.

Watching the doctor desperately trying to pull my son out with the vacuum, it was at that point I could see the doctor was scared ****less of losing him. I can easily see how a tiny baby could become internally decapitated in the process.

It was a couple days later that my MIL told us that another baby had died the same night stuck in the birth canal.

For those not familiar with the process, imagine the baby below stuck by their shoulders, and the doctor frantically trying to save the baby.

22305-vacuum-extraction

They told her she was not allowed to see or touch her baby. Who the **** has the right or power to control whether a woman who carried full term can see or touch her own offspring? Only GOD. They are not GOD dammit.
The same hospital staff that killed people during the panic with "covid Protocol"

Should a mother be allowed to touch her child on scene after he’s been murdered at age 25?
As far as medical staff is concerned the baby is evidence. It’s more likely that they were trying to preserve evidence for a medical examiner than that they were trying to conceal anything. This is standard practice in the case of a murder victim or an unusual death in a hospital.
I wasn’t there, but it is unlawful for anyone other than medical staff to touch the body of a decedent until they have been cleared or released by a medical examiner.
Not sure what god has to do with it.
GOD has everything to do with it. Unlawful? That’s mans decision. We’re talking newborn, not 25 years old. You won’t even capitalize GOD in your thought process, tells me all I need to know. In GOD I trust.

Back
Top Bottom