Decent Deal at PSA - 5 PMAGs and 100 rounds .223 for around $80 shipped

OOS =(. Seemed like a pretty good deal. They've had some other I thought about including a case of ammo and a 60 round magpul mag.

Order it and maybe you'll get it sometime in the next six months. Lol
I ordered one of their packages ,50 rounds of 308 plus a 20 round pmag on 8/11/16 and here we are a week later and I still haven't seen a shipping confirmation yet

Only a 2-2.5 hr. road trip from Atlanta, to their closest store in Greenville. Not bad, if you go to load up on a few things. It is relatively close to 85, with an easy on an off.

They've actually had some pretty decent "daily deals". Typically sales tax plus shipping kills the deals.
True.That deal I got on the 308 ammo + the 20 round pmag was free shipping if you order 2 or more, so I went for it.Maybe It'll actually show up one of these days! Lol

True.That deal I got on the 308 ammo + the 20 round pmag was free shipping if you order 2 or more, so I went for it.Maybe It'll actually show up one of these days! Lol

It always shows up. I've never really had issues, but obviously many do. Once they started charging sales tax most of their stuff stopped being "deals".

It always shows up. I've never really had issues, but obviously many do. Once they started charging sales tax most of their stuff stopped being "deals".
I've bought plenty of stuff from them over the last year or 2 and they have always showed up.:becky: I just got an email from the PSA CEO the other day explaining their shipping software problems and that they've got it running now and everything is back on track, while at the same time, I've not yet got shipping notification for my stuff that I bought on 8/11/16.........go figure!

Back
Top Bottom