• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer Hunters -ANDROID PHONES-read this-it's important-you may be about to screw up

You have 24 hours to report your harvest to game check but still have to fill out your paper harvest record.

If you don't have the app your processor can do it for you on their phone...they do it all day long.

You can also do it online.

This has been covered here but I still run into guys that don't know about this and don't feel the need to get the hunting reg's book for free at any sporting goods joint including wal mart to find out what changes may have taken place since they've been hunting for years and don't feel the need to change anything about their habits good or bad.

Just for reference and review of the app working;

I have a Samsung S4 and it works like a champ from my phone. My version is 5.0.1 so it should work according to the specs. But the use of the app, on phones that do work, is simple and quick. From my view point, if it helps obtain better harvest data and allows our DNR to make better judgement calls on our deer/turkey numbers then I'm 110% for it.

1-800-366-2661

let me elaborate on biker13's cryptic comment:

This number is available 24/7. If have have an Android version <5.0, put this number in your contacts as it will be the only way to get a number (other than logging into a computer). You will have to have the number to take the deer to a processor, or if you get checked.

You have to completer your kill report before you move the deer, so by extension you have to have the report number on your kill report before moving the deer.

Back
Top Bottom