• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deer hunting in the city of Roswell

swampbuck62

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
When are they gonna get smart and allow a limited bow hunt along the Greenway.. The place is lousy with deer, especially the section from Haynes bridge too the YMCA..

Many cities do it now,they will close the park or trail system temporarily.

The hunts are during the week a time of low usage and are daylight till around 11am..They would issue a very limited number of permits.

I know where there are some monsters...

Or I could just do what many already do....sneak in... NAH!...To old for that..

The herds at big creek were getting pretty skinny until the coyote moved in... Now the herds look fat and healthy. Baby's and sick ones must be getting culled. Big herds brought the coyote here I think... Haven't seen a rabbit in my neighborhood all year.... Outdoor cat either for that matter

There's a monster in north roswell. I worked for roswell dot for a while and my cousin and friends still do. We got to pick up the ones hit by cars. While out riding around we'd see them all the time. But there's a pure monster in north roswell couldn't get a picture of it but dang he's kansas size.

Theres a golf course ive asked numerous times to bow hunt on and get a blunt no. But they are hitting the deer with golf balls all the time its going to get a point a buck will get after someone.

I've considered taking up archery!
This is a shot 2 weeks ago out my basement window. He's still there, but just earlier in the morn and a little farther out.
byb2013.jpg

I can take care of that problem for you there. You keep the mount and back straps and 1 ham ill let you use my crossbow if I can get the rest.

They're in my backyard all the time... recently had a herd of them complete with 2 big bucks help trim my overgrown bushes. I kinda like this arrangement... they always show up, never ask for a raise, I don't have to hear them ninny on about girlfriend troubles or car issues... They're better than any landscape company around!

Back
Top Bottom