• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Deer movement

I got a really unusual one a couple of years ago on my food plot at home. Had him on camera several times. While at the taxidermist several that live close by said that they had him on camera and was asking my friend the taxidermist where he came from. This deer was also seen in places about 3/4 a mile from me through summer till the day I got him
1690195102028.png

I got a really unusual one a couple of years ago on my food plot at home. Had him on camera several times. While at the taxidermist several that live close by said that they had him on camera and was asking my friend the taxidermist where he came from. This deer was also seen in places about 3/4 a mile from me through summer till the day I got him
View attachment 5994967
That's a nice wall hanger

2 years ago I shot a buck I had on camera for the first time the day before. I posted a couple pictures in a hunting group on Facebook and a guy messaged me saying he had pictures of him a couple miles away just a few days before and was wondering where he had gone to because he was a regular. Best guess is the deer followed the ogeechee river a couple miles and was passing through on our property.

Back
Top Bottom