Del-ton M4 rifle kit $279 shipped

Woohoo, I just scored the last 2!

Did you guys not click the link on his screen?

You can get you some more now... I added one hundred to my cart, then added one thousand to my cart, and their system said they are in stock but did show that shipping would be 3 weeks out.

Buy on, gentlemen, buy on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can get you some more now... I added one hundred to my cart, then added one thousand to my cart, and their system said they are in stock but did show that shipping would be 3 weeks out.

Buy on, gentlemen, buy on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, don't mind me...I was just being a smart aleck seeing how may would try clicking the image of his screenshot.

Only Black Friday. Code is 12BF2018. Way better then PSA crap. Form the manufacturer.

https://www.del-ton.com/Rifle_Kit_p/rkt100.htm?CartID=1

View attachment 1880337 View attachment 1880338
FYI that kit comes with a 60 day warranty (only their complete rifles have a lifetime warranty)...not very reassuring compared to the lifetime warranty from PSA.

I know PSA ain't BCM, but damn their ARs work. They pass all kinds of torture tests (AKOU 5k rounds) but still catch all kinds of **** because they are inexpensive.

FYI that kit comes with a 60 day warranty (only their complete rifles have a lifetime warranty)...not very reassuring compared to the lifetime warranty from PSA.

I know PSA ain't BCM, but damn their ARs work. They pass all kinds of torture tests (AKOU 5k rounds) but still catch all kinds of **** because they are inexpensive.

I'm not a fan of PSA customer service, gas rings seem to burn out quickly and Barrel accuracy is not great. Great for Budget builds. But DTI is better quality.

I'm not a fan of PSA customer service, gas rings seem to burn out quickly and Barrel accuracy is not great. Great for Budget builds. But DTI is better quality.
I've never had an issues with them, at times they get swamped but they do a ton of business. I bought one of their gen 2 AKs and then after reading more on AKfiles about possible issues I contacted them about my concerns and requested a refund. They paid shipping back to them and refunded me the whole amount in about a weeks time without any complaint.

I've never had an issues with them, at times they get swamped but they do a ton of business. I bought one of their gen 2 AKs and then after reading more on AKfiles about possible issues I contacted them about my concerns and requested a refund. They paid shipping back to them and refunded me the whole amount in about a weeks time without any complaint.

There is a funny thing about barrels. One company says the life of their barrel is 150,000 rounds (and you can buy it for under a hundred bucks):

https://www.classicfirearms.com/ar-barrel-20-parkerized-bar-1in8-twist-threaded/

And we had the PSA rifle barrel discussion here last year:

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/psa-nitride-barrels-good-or-bad.1398647/

I bought a PSA full size rifle upper via their site for $233 with tax included. It's a 1 x 7 nitride. My research says nitride is another name for Melonite and that nitride exceeds mil specs. You hear a lot of stuff on the Net and the PSA employees are dumber than a box of rocks. Sometimes I can tell you they are full of .... well you all know. When I asked the PSA rep yesterday about nitride, he didn't know anything about it and went on to say you can't get but 10,000 rounds max through any barrel. That's a huge difference between the numbers given by Classic Firearms.

So, I'm wondering now, has anybody here ever shot a PSA barrel out? Has one ever failed you under rapid fire? OR are they just uglier than a pretty Faxon barrel? Granted, PSA admits its lower end barrels are not as accurate as stainless, but if I need to worry about accuracy, I'd go for a bolt action rifle or at least a match M1a. Does anyone here have any actual long term experience with PSA or are we all parroting hearsay like I'm doing here?

Back
Top Bottom