• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I do agree .... Why would anyone need, or want, to change the configuration of the Vepr 12... Actually, does a 12 ga ever fall under 922R... I do not know
Yes it falls under 922r. Same with my MKA 1919 I had. if you use more than a 5 round mag then it will not be 922r compliant. Along with some other things. Think that's why they weld the stock too

Yes it falls under 922r. Same with my MKA 1919 I had. if you use more than a 5 round mag then it will not be 922r compliant. Along with some other things. Think that's why they weld the stock too

Also the "weld" on the stock is very easy to remove and then the stock will fold. If you do that you will need to ad some domestic parts to be 922r. I put a Red Star Arms trigger in my 7.62x39 but just went with the Tapco on the 12 ga.

Just ordered one from classic, $799 shipped............with the $200 saved I ordered some extras from Carolina Shooters.............mags, trigger spring, grip, for end.........wish me luck...put in CSS in the promo code and get %10 off..........SCHWEEEET!!!

Anyone know if these work better as SBS's than Sagias? They talk about the 'self-adjusting' gas system which makes me think they me more reliable with a short bbl...

Just ordered one from classic, $799 shipped............with the $200 saved I ordered some extras from Carolina Shooters.............mags, trigger spring, grip, for end.........wish me luck...put in CSS in the promo code and get %10 off..........SCHWEEEET!!!

Love CSS. They are my go-to for any Sagia or VEPR stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom