Dem Rep. Makes WILDLY Inaccurate Claim About Number of Children Killed With So-Called

StateLine

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
He also said that no hunter needs "automatic military weapons"...as if that's what the AWB was even remotely concerned with...

It's just too unfair to the animals. I mean come on. How much easier would it be to kill a deer by spray firing from the hip than by careful aiming? What type of hunter needs to spray bullets in a super accurate manner with high powered military style automaic assault weapons. Who needs 50 or 75 bullet clips to hunt deer and ducks. If just one childs life can be saved isn't t worth it?

Who said guns are for hunting? Last time I checked it was so the people could keep radical nut jobs in politics from trying to take over. Hmmmm maybe that's why they want guns gone???

It's just too unfair to the animals. I mean come on. How much easier would it be to kill a deer by spray firing from the hip than by careful aiming? What type of hunter needs to spray bullets in a super accurate manner with high powered military style automaic assault weapons. Who needs 50 or 75 bullet clips to hunt deer and ducks. If just one childs life can be saved isn't t worth it?

No hunter sprays from the hip, and these weapons DON'T USE CLIPS, they have "MAGAZINES". And Yes 1 childs life is worth not Losing the Second Amendment. beacuse Many more Lives would be in Jeopardy. Ask the Millions of Jews.

No hunter sprays from the hip, and these weapons DON'T USE CLIPS, they have "MAGAZINES". And Yes 1 childs life is worth not Losing the Second Amendment. beacuse Many more Lives would be in Jeopardy. Ask the Millions of Jews.

You know how they say that subtext and sarcasm are sometimes lost on the internet? This.

Maybe I misread it also. I thought it said,

"Because the United States Government might one day get out of hand or be invaded and collapse... the citizens who live in the several states should keep military grade weapons in their homes so they can form a militia and take back their freedoms. Self defense is a right granted by our Creator and not by the government. Therefore the government has no business passing laws or attempting to regulate firearms manufactured or sold in the several states of our union."

Now why couldn't the founding fathers have just written in plain English so uneducated idiots could understand it hundreds of years later?

Well maybe they decided to write it in the most simple of terms so it could not be picked apart by people who want to destroy our country from within.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

The Second Amendment is the only Amendment that states its own reason for being. Think about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom