Desantis belly band users???

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
Didn't wanna derail the other thread, but during the summer months I love wearing pt/gym shorts, especially going to the river, park and walking and realized ill have no way for a belt holster, checked out the bellyband and it seems like a really good idea. Anyone have experience with it?

whatever you wanna call it, during the summer I wear a lot of comfort clothes and flip flops.
Nothing comfortable about a belly band. I have one, I never EVER use it. Flip flops. Are you a girl? Flip flops are for the house and women. Grow a pair. ;)

i have a LCP for those summer outfits that dont allow for my normal CC gun . I have a fobus holster for it as well as a pocket holster . Both work well with the LCP on the light weight shorts

Nothing comfortable about a belly band. I have one, I never EVER use it. Flip flops. Are you a girl? Flip flops are for the house and women. Grow a pair. ;)

actually I love my crocs more than anything.. I've worn everything from Georgia boots to redwings and Justin's to Nike's, Reebok's and addidas, and I have never had anything more comfortable than my crocs. I catch hell about it, but ******** these things are comfy as hell!

actually I love my crocs more than anything.. I've worn everything from Georgia boots to redwings and Justin's to Nike's, Reebok's and addidas, and I have never had anything more comfortable than my crocs. I catch hell about it, but ******** these things are comfy as hell!
I wear either a pair of Whites steel toe boots, a pair of Lacrosse work boots, or the ugliest pair of New Balance running shoes I can find. The uglier, the more comfortable they are. I feel naked any anything less. I have a pair of boat shoes I wear in the boat, but I take them off the second I get back to the truck.

it's one of the 'holsters' i use. (never thought of it as a girdle though). i wear the DeSantis brand but under a uniform shirt and over a T-shirt. Without the tshirt sometimes the velcro comes in contact with your skin and it very irritating. I do like it for the fact i wear where im not supposed to and get away with it. My belt holster would give me away.

Back
Top Bottom