• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Staccato Iron sight users?

I came so close to there .22 can. Went with the Oculus instead. Damn it.
Probably very little difference in the 22 cans. I wouldn't lose any sleep over that decision. I've shot and been around plenty of Ultra 9's. Great can. I then made the decision to splurge on a Magnus. First shots, we all giggled. All of us shoot with cans and are around them constantly. That Magnus was stupid quiet. Can't really describe it other than all that you hear is the sonic crack and then the round hitting the plate. And you haven't heard how loud that impact is before. And that was shooting red-lined 6.5. Amazingly quiet. The Fly 45 is the same, but just in the world of pistol cans. But it can withstand a 308. And then the machining on their cans. Second to none. Does it matter? Not really, but damn, they know how to turn and weld.

Stayed with irons on my C2, to keep the footprint small for carry. I have a dot on my XC as its basically just a range toy.

I do like an optic because my vision is **** and I have trouble focusing on the front sight.

Reactions: JOC
Went to shoot and try out the new sight last night, first shot out of the barrel at 10yds
Should have packed up and went home. All downhill from there lol.
I had a member mock me for posting a two shot group the other day but really it’s the first one or two shots that tell the tale on the gun…after that initial shot the average shooter starts doing silly things with finger position, grip pressure and the eyes. I know my first shots are the gun’s fault and everything after that is my fault. If you get that first shot right in a defensive situation, you hopefully don’t need the 14th shot 😉

Experts need not comment or correct me, I’m speaking strictly from the “Bubba McFudd” perspective.

Back
Top Bottom