• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dick's in Loganville has Federal 22LR

What is the big deal with 22LR? I never see anyone shoot them at the range, but everyone always acts like it's a big deal when it's in stock. I've noticed this for months and I've never understood it. Not trying to be a jerk. This is a serious question.

The 22LR used to be a LOT less expensive to shoot at the range so you could burn through 500-1000 rounds without spending as much money as say a 9mm or a 38 Special. I haven't been doing this long enough to have a lot of guns so those are my 3 choices at the moment. The 22LR is still cheaper even though the prices have doubled!

The 22LR used to be a LOT less expensive to shoot at the range so you could burn through 500-1000 rounds without spending as much money as say a 9mm or a 38 Special. I haven't been doing this long enough to have a lot of guns so those are my 3 choices at the moment. The 22LR is still cheaper even though the prices have doubled!

Ok, I get that. I just choose to shoot less I suppose. I literally haven't shot my Ruger 10/22 in over 20 years and I just don't think I'd get anything out of it if I did.

My wife can only use 1 hand so for now the 22 is about all she can handle when we want to spend time together at the range which is rare. It's more target shooting for fun and to teach her how to use a gun for protection the world of real estate.

Why are so many people hating Dick's Sporting Goods? I assumed the " **** " in your message wasn't to say LOVE. I have never really shopped there but a guy in my office told me they have ammo there most of the time so I took a chance and found some. Is thre something I should know about doing business there?

I thought I was helping but it sounds like I should not have posted anything. I'm new and will learn eventually. Everyone have a good night.

Back
Top Bottom