• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dick's in Loganville has Federal 22LR

What is the big deal with 22LR? I never see anyone shoot them at the range, but everyone always acts like it's a big deal when it's in stock. I've noticed this for months and I've never understood it. Not trying to be a jerk. This is a serious question.

My wife and I can spend an entire day at the range shooting nothing but 22, it is just something we like to do. Not any more, you can't replace it easily.

I thought I was helping but it sounds like I should not have posted anything. I'm new and will learn eventually. Everyone have a good night.

Tommy you're fine. Thanks for the post. However most people on this board are anti-dicks sporting goods after they pulled Ar-15's and the magazines from all of their stores after the sandy hook shooting. Basically caving to the anti-gun people. They also cancelled all pending orders on customers that were still waiting on their back order from Black Friday of the new Troy AR-15 and backed out on their contract with Troy to sell their rifle at their stores. Typically every time something gets posted about them, you get tons of these types of replies in protest of DSG.

Tommy you're fine. Thanks for the post. However most people on this board are anti-dicks sporting goods after they pulled Ar-15's and the magazines from all of their stores after the sandy hook shooting. Basically caving to the anti-gun people. They also cancelled all pending orders on customers that were still waiting on their back order from Black Friday of the new Troy AR-15 and backed out on their contract with Troy to sell their rifle at their stores. Typically every time something gets posted about them, you get tons of these types of replies in protest of DSG.

Thank you for explaining. I had no idea and I guess I'm easy shocked at some of the rude comments without knowing what I had done to offend anyone.

No harm no foul in posting what you thought was a good deal.

The anger is directed at dicks, not you.

Back
Top Bottom