• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did anyone else get an email from Brownells/

I guess its a good thing that I haven't been forgetten about. Wish they could give my a general ETA based on order number as to how long I'd have to wait, say 2-4 weeks, 4-6, etc.

You had that answer in the letter they sent..."we are developing an order update system to keep you informed on the status and anticipated delivery date of your order."
Top notch company in my opinion.

You had that answer in the letter they sent..."we are developing an order update system to keep you informed on the status and anticipated delivery date of your order."
Top notch company in my opinion.

I didn't really know what to take from that because as far as I know they have a system in place already. You should be able to log in, go to your account and pull up all of your orders. Cabelas has the same system and its wells very well. However myself and I've heard of others who have tried to use the system to see their order and its not there. I don't know if its because the items are backordered or what it is but I would think it'll be easier to use what you got than to develop something new.

Ordered Pmags in 12/21 myself and received the same email. I hope they ship before anything goes down

Me too. I also hope they get my Smith and Wesson mags too. Smith seems to be lacking a little bit on them but it could be because they are made by another company and they also do retail sales off their site so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom