• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did I make a good trade monetarily?

Paynefree

Default rank 5000+ posts
Aint no calling for 1 legged ninja
326   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Did I make a good trade monetarily?

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 500.00 j/k

Caliber: 9mm & 22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I recently traded away a mint winchester model 94 30-30 made in 1983 for a KeltEc PF9 & a Ruger mark1 (?) 22lr pistol. i fell in love witht he 22 simply because it says "Made in the 200th year of american Liberty". The guy I traded with has an affinity for lever actions so I felt like being nice.. I must say that I kind of miss the lever action rifle already and will probably pick another one up soon. With that in mind I wanted to see if the value of the 2 pistols I received in trade was a better deal for me or him. I had to get a smaller conceal gun for the wife so the PF9 fits that bill and I do not have a 22 pistol to plink with so I know it was a good deal for me as far as it fitting my needs more than the rifle. Plus the 22 gives my daughter and I something to play with. What does the ODT Brotherhood have to say? Thanks for the feedback.

Pictures:
1370031983_0.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

If you'd have traded an '83 Marlin away you would have done worse!
If you're happy with the trade you done good IMO.

A good trade is not always measured monetarily. If you are happy with it, it's a good trade.
Not all benefits can be measured with cash.

Back
Top Bottom