• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did I pay too much

$nipertime

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
64   1
Reaction score
So yesterday I had a guy contact me on Facebook. He said he had a brand new in the box SAR Arms B6 9mm for 300$. I felt it was worth a look. I met the guy and was pleasantly surprised to find a full length guide rod and what looked to be a very well built gun. I took the slide apart, no milling marks. Fit and finish were immaculate minus all the import marks, scroll marks and stamps. I did notice the safety is backwards from a cz. The SA trigger is as good of not better than a CZ. DA is DA but is way better that a beretta. I am seeing these things now for 250$ used. I feel as if maybe I overpaid but I think it was money well spent. I honestly can tell no difference shooting between it and my cz75 other than the cheap feeling grips. I guess only time will tell. With the quality I would have not been upset spending 500$

Attachments

• IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0604.JPG
    IMG_0604.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 65
:boink:When you go out to shoot them ,leave the mags at home ,an you'll save money shooting less ...lol
I've never forgotten my mags on a range trip before, but I DID forget my ammo once. It saved me a BUNCH of money because @FrogHunter was with me that day so I just used his all up.

:nod:

I need to do that more often!

Back
Top Bottom