Dip Tutorial

Last edited:
I saw guy at silencer shop pop the TiRant in the ultrasonic and it wore off the finish... This tumbler won't do that would it? Only the blast baffle is stainless steel with black anodized and the rest is aluminum.

I am not too sure, but since the blast baffle is anodized, I think tumbling in ss media would damage the finish. The aluminum unanodized baffles would be fine though.

I am not too sure, but since the blast baffle is anodized, I think tumbling in ss media would damage the finish. The aluminum unanodized baffles would be fine though.

Im sorry I think the aluminum is also black anodized. I'm not sure... They're all black, I can only tell by the blast baffle SS's weigh, other than that I can't tell which one is the SS blast. Oh well, if AAC refinish for free every now and then, I'll consider the tumbler. I don't want my suppressor looking like it been thru some rough. Hahahh

Im sorry I think the aluminum is also black anodized. I'm not sure... They're all black, I can only tell by the blast baffle SS's weigh, other than that I can't tell which one is the SS blast. Oh well, if AAC refinish for free every now and then, I'll consider the tumbler. I don't want my suppressor looking like it been thru some rough. Hahahh

haha

lord, I've read through every single post/thread on that site and others and the general consensus is that tumbling on aluminum/ti baffles is alright. A ton of people vouch for it, however, only a few people have posted before and after. One guy s#its on the idea and pretty much everyone else is says otherwise. Personally, I'm convinced that it'll work without damaging unanodized aluminum.

Hell, I have my tumbler coming in a few days and someone is more than welcome to borrow it haha

sorry to hijack Lax's dip thread lol :pop2:

Back
Top Bottom