• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Divorce Sucks

Sucks man, sorry you're going through this. Made a mistake in my early 20s and married a hoe. Divorced a year later and thankfully had good friends and family to support me. Met my wife a year later and we've been together for 19 years now so as rough as it was it was a blessing for me.

Dang buddy - some folks just weren’t meant to be together for life.
The one I am married to …we been at it over 36yrs. !! I think we can safely just about say we have made it. I am pretty sure we will be together for the rest of the “tour” - so to speak !
We have a wonderful child. Just one. I wouldn’t trade her or my wife for anything. It has been pretty darned good.
Of course there is no long lasting relationship that doesn’t have rough patches. You have to work through a good bit of bad sometimes in order to make the good times last.
Good luck in the future. I really hope you can either find someone that will click for ya or work stuff out with current one. Only you can know what is in your heart and what you can endure.

Got married at 19...it'll be 53 years in Nov.

I'm too old to start training another one....

Ain't that the truth! I tell my wife the same when starts watching them damn Lifetime movies where the husband remarried after the wife dies. Then she starts on me about if she dies first and me getting married again. Nope. Too old and set in my ways to adapt to another one or train one to put up with me the way I am.

Sounds like Congratulations is in order, even if you can't see it now.

I'm in the 3 Wives Club.

Got married at 19 for 7 years.

Remarried at 27 for 5 years. Don't do this (immediately remarry), take time for yourself.

^^^was separated for 3 or so years out of the 5, so I got myself squared away.

Married for the 3rd time at 34. This November will be 16 years. Sometimes the 3rd time is the charm as they say. But then again, I'm a slow learner sometimes or maybe I just got lucky lol

Dust yourself off and move on, focus on yourself and don't get in a rush to meet the next one. It gets better man, but get yourself squared away first. Mentally, physically, spiritually, financially...the whole nine yards...

Back
Top Bottom