Do most moving companies move safes?

Corporate move or are you paying yourself?

Corporate moves movers get paid by the pound. Last corporate move I had I moved about 3,000# in car parts. They loved it and I loved it cause I did not have to pay.

Holy Moses dude! You didn't tell Delilah about your long hair did you?
LOL....Well I do try to work smarter than harder last few decades. But I will say I aired up the tires on the hand trucks. When the safe's weight was on the tires, they were almost flat on the wheels. Afterwords I checked the weight limit on the tires, 300lbs a piece. Made this old man feel pretty good...Until sometime later I wound up with a pinched nerve that I'm still dealing with in my neck.

LOL....Well I do try to work smarter than harder last few decades. But I will say I aired up the tires on the hand trucks. When the safe's weight was on the tires, they were almost flat on the wheels. Afterwords I checked the weight limit on the tires, 300lbs a piece. Made this old man feel pretty good...Until sometime later I wound up with a pinched nerve that I'm still dealing with in my neck.
Go see a chiropractor he can fix that in the instant. I never believed that made much sense but I've had back problems since I was 12 years old. I went in to get an adjustment and my normal chiropractor was on vacation. I was bodybuilding back then so I was pretty big and his stand in Hit Me Harder than I've ever felt before. I had a kink in my shoulder blade for 2 weeks until my regular chiropractor came back. He said well you look like you need to be hit hard but you don't you actually just fairly easily. I got up on the table and he did a quick adjustment and the pain went away instantly. I don't put a whole lot of stock in alignment of spine and health and life and all that but they can take care of kinks in your neck and back. I've experienced it first hand. Your insurance will usually pay for one adjustment so I suggest go get that done. Go to Marietta chiropractic clinic and see Dr Gabby. If he's still in business he's the man.

Back
Top Bottom