• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do most moving companies move safes?

99ls1tj

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
Pretty sure SafeCracka does not service my area. We may be moving soon and I'm wondering if most moving companies would move a 800 lb safe along with other household items.

Pretty sure SafeCracka does not service my area. We may be moving soon and I'm wondering if most moving companies would move a 800 lb safe along with other household items.
Men on the MOVE,Liscensed and insured, professional movers.
We do move gun safes.
We handle your move from start to finish.
706-379-6683
We have 10 moving vans and 12 professional movers.

Yes most do however, be ready to take a good cussing. The three guys that moved mine cussed me moving it into the truck and then again moving it into the house. That safe like to broke their backs, necks and a few ribs.

Yes most do however, be ready to take a good cussing. The three guys that moved mine cussed me moving it into the truck and then again moving it into the house. That safe like to broke their backs, necks and a few ribs.
You really can't blame them. I had to move my brother in law's a few months ago by myself. The safe was fully loaded and he said it weighted 550lbs before that. Long story, brother in law's fault. Also had to move a piano as well. I guess I do OK for a old man, but I've had a pinched nerve in my neck after that.

You really can't blame them. I had to move my brother in law's a few months ago by myself. The safe was fully loaded and he said it weighted 550lbs before that. Long story, brother in law's fault. Also had to move a piano as well. I guess I do OK for a old man, but I've had a pinched nerve in my neck after that.
Holy Moses dude! You didn't tell Delilah about your long hair did you?

Back
Top Bottom