Do you flash lights to warn traffic of speed traps??

Every time and i actually have been pulled over for this. Flashed a cop to warn him lol, hr pulled me over to ask why i was warning him if the trap and told him i was doing it because i saw a deer ave refused to admit otherwise. He was pissy but no ticket so remember you alwsys just saw a deer
Courts have ruled it a free speech affair. Can’t issue a ticket for this. However if you tell them it’s a wiring problem they can get you for faulty equipment.

I had to avoid a road block the other night. My 2017 sticker either came off or I never put it on and I didn't want to deal with the hassle. Luckily my wife had come through a few minutes before and called me. Like Corey Smith said " If they are really concerned about drunk driving , why don't they stop people from getting in their cars at the bar instead of hiding behind bushes a couple of miles away." I'm paraphrasing there.
Because the courts have ruled that LE would be prejudiced by the knowledge that you just walked out of the bar. Cause we all know NOBODY goes there to drink... This applies even if you witness poor or dangerous driving.

I value your opinion....I really do. It really is good to see and hear both sides.

I don't actually know if LEO's have quota's to fill but it seems as they do because it seems as if they are out in force at the end of every month.....just like today in Roswell. They are everywhere!
Quota’s are specifically illegal in Ga.

Well, that is what you think . . . but what is it that you know?

I know that in 2017 there were 1,549 crash fatalities in Georgia. (#4 in the nation)

My question is why would you warn them - if they are that bad of a driver and you know that they can be caught and stopped just down the road, why would you help them? They are very likely to be the ones that run the red light and kill your wife or child sitting in your passenger seat, or travel off the road too fast in a curve, over-correct, and hit you head-on. No, it's not illegal to flash your lights, there is case law for that, but are the people that you have to warn about the police really the people you want on the road with you and your family?

I'm sorry, but clearly you have never been the victim of a driving related incident - I have witnessed and experienced way to much first-hand to care at all that someone gets a moving violation ticket. Selfish entitlement - to think that the rules of the road don't apply to you - basically that's what it boils down too. FWIW, I stopped and wrote my brother, and I fully expect to get pulled over and ticketed myself should I speed (especially anything 10 over) . . .
My wife was the victim of getting a ticket for 3 mph over in Euharlee. Spiderman11 has a point IMO but Good Lord.....you gotta know some of these asshats are just collecting revenue. That same officer was fired a few months after that when he pulled my oldest girl over on her way home from work (she was doing school till 4 and work till around 1am depending on how bad the close up was) . My Daughter had never even been stopped, so she's scared , 16yrs old, and being shouted at by a former classmate of mine (another story for another time BAHAHA) . She gets the full car search/hands on the hood bs for 7 over. Long story short things didn't go well for Mr.Supreme . I support LEOs just not bullies with badges. All Cops are not Good Cops and Most speed traps are for revenue out here in the country period

No, because there's a chance that a drunk driver may get pulled over, rather than going further down the road, and injuring, or killing someone.
We better get ids and run gun serial numbers anytime someone carries a gun publicly

You know, just in case someone is a fellon with a gun out in public

Back
Top Bottom