• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you like the new look of the trading post?

Which trading post look do you prefer?

• I like how it is right now.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • I like how it was yesterday.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I would rather the categories be on the front page.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tacos

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
I changed a few settings so now when you go into the trading post you can see all the categories.

Do you guys like this? Or did you prefer the way it was? Or would you prefer them all be on the front page?

I like it. I like the "What's New" even more. I have wondered if it would make sense to have a short cut to Ga. Classified Handguns and Ga. Classified Rifles and Shotguns. I am assuming those are the most visited places on the Trader. It seems that it takes a lot of clicks to get there if they are in fact the most visited places. The new format seems to cut out one click. I might consider making a shortcut from the FORUM, WHAT'S NEW, DONATE, etc. tab line directly to those spots.

Thanks for continuing to work on making the Trader better!!!!

Oh yeah. One more thing about the What's New. I never know what to expect. I have clicked and there were 2 items listed and I have clicked and there were three pages...and all in between. Is there some number over which everything is purged and starts over??? Is it purged at a certain time of day??? Is it totally random??? Might be good if there was some standard such as it never goes over two pages, or some amount. After that it is no longer "New". It is disappointing to go to What's New and find only a couple of threads...and not know why.

I like it. I like the "What's New" even more. I have wondered if it would make sense to have a short cut to Ga. Classified Handguns and Ga. Classified Rifles and Shotguns. I am assuming those are the most visited places on the Trader. It seems that it takes a lot of clicks to get there if they are in fact the most visited places. The new format seems to cut out one click. I might consider making a shortcut from the FORUM, WHAT'S NEW, DONATE, etc. tab line directly to those spots.

Thanks for continuing to work on making the Trader better!!!!

I just added a classifieds tab to the top navbar, is that good enough?

Back
Top Bottom