• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you trust NFA tracker?

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Scientifically speaking it is an appropriate sample size for decent accuracy, but submissions are not guaranteed to be correct and randomization is questionable.

I see this and have to wonder if the ATF is grabbing papers randomly. 3 of the 4 listings are Shannon Siviero forms and their cashed to pending seem vastly different and out of order.
i40.tinypic.com_2lwsvwh.png

Scientifically speaking it is an appropriate sample size for decent accuracy, but submissions are not guaranteed to be correct and randomization is questionable.

I see this and have to wonder if the ATF is grabbing papers randomly. 3 of the 4 listings are Shannon Siviero forms and their cashed to pending seem vastly different and out of order.
i40.tinypic.com_2lwsvwh.png

That is odd for sure. I think the majority of the information is accurate but I'm sure there are some fabricated claims.

It's because sometimes people just select a date and don't even look. That's how some have approval time a year before it was submitted.

I looked at thru some of the information and some show pending may 2012 but approved September 2011.

Back
Top Bottom