• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you want to end comments in the classifieds?

I am a poor American and enjoy both French Toast and French Fries........................

Me too bro and I agree with you, both on the French toast and the other stuff.

Now I'm hungry.

Oh yeah, I vote NO to locking comments although having the option to lock per ad is interesting. I wouldn't use it... I like bumps but if I was asking 500 bucks for my pos plastic lower I would sure as hell lock out comments :)

What does worry me is a lot of the posters wanting a phone call instead of a pm or even text...

Instead of ending comments, I would prefer to see the comments not be so heavily moderated. Not allowing comments does nothing but enable the jackwads that are trying to drive this site into the ground the last couple months.

If you end comments in the thread, people will move to derogatory PM's toward the seller, then you will have people reporting PM's because they are pissed about their inbox filled with nasty comments. It just starts a whole new cycle.

What is so bad about keeping people honest? Might as well do away with feedback, then nobody will know what we think of the seller.

Less moderating makes less work for everyone.

Last edited:
I think it should be encouraged.
If you think I'm overpriced, call me on it PLEASE!!!

I will either adjust or state why I believe it should be priced as such.

I'm a big boy and don't get butt hurt.

Why is this not acceptable discourse? Someone makes an assertion and the OP either refutes or acknowledges it. Keeps folks honest, and helps the less informed, and free bumps for the OP. That is the definition of everybody wins!

- - - Updated - - -

They've all been hidden or deleted by the mods. Luckily he only ripped off one member.

no worries.... i'm sure i will stumble across that seller sooner than later.

gotta agree with Jester7... that avatar looks like those things that the boys hang from the back of their truck's trailer hitch. :)

I think it should be encouraged.
If you think I'm overpriced, call me on it PLEASE!!!

I will either adjust or state why I believe it should be priced as such.

I'm a big boy and don't get butt hurt.

Why is this not acceptable discourse? Someone makes an assertion and the OP either refutes or acknowledges it. Keeps folks honest, and helps the less informed, and free bumps for the OP. That is the definition of everybody wins!

I posted some pre-ban Glock 19 mags for prices New Yorkers pay. They woud be way too high here. I got called out for two pages. I didnt report anybody. I didnt get butthurt. It helped me to realize my error.

With all the bashing of liberals that goes on on here about political correctness and that sort you would think these "true patriots" would have thicker skins.

new banner:
"All direct or implied comments on classified ads which are negative in nature will result in the user leaving the comment losing site access for 24 hours for the first infraction. Subsequent infractions could lead to banning of users."?
NO!!!!!The 1st Amendmant is just as important as the Second

Back
Top Bottom