Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsydlooknin

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
4   0
Reaction score
Ok so Glock has decided to discontinue OD framed guns. But I happen to have an unfired gen3 model 22 with 4 extra mags. Now the gun is unfired outside of the factory and is brand new in the box. I have all stuff that comes new with the pistol from the factory.

I won this at Area 6 multigun match last year and originally was going to build it up into a limited gun but I think I will be better off shooting production or just shoot minor in multigun since I'm shooting limited and the irons shooters are a dieing breed anyhow.

Now you want to know how you can own this piece of history, well there are a few ways.

Number one way, purchase it from me for a grand total of 575 US dollars. You may think that is steep, but keep in mind there are 4 extra mags and you do not have to fill out a 4473, I will need to see a valid Ga drivers licence.

Now there you go you could be the owner of a piece of discontinued history if you choose to do so and follow my terms.

Do you REALLY need to see pics? I know it is a FO-tay and only should be used by trusted Profeshunals.

If you REALLY need to see pics Ill get em ... but It looks like every other discontinued no longer made Gen 3 Glock 22.

PRICE CHANGE ...... Now the low low price of 575, with F O U R mags total.

Last edited:
Too bad, I had 12 crisp $50's, 20 slightly dingy $2 bills, a $5 sack of dimes, and 499 pennies (one of which is a wheat back and everyone knows those are worth double).

Welcome and good luck with the sale!

I have 20 wheat pennies lol those things are no joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom