• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you wipe down your ammo?

Just do what I do. Pick up random amounts and calibers of pistol brass at the range and keep them with you in the car. If you have to buss some caps in dat ass, throw a couple of handfuls of brass out on da skreet to keep the lab boys busy until you can bond out.

I wear rubber gloves, you may think I’m kidding but I’m not! :thumb: Maybe I’m just paranoid but I’ve never carried ammo that also carried my prints. Maybe too much CSI.
Not too much CSI. Been involved in several matters where perp wore a mask, gloves, got IDed by prints on the shells.

Thought it was BS the first time LEO rolled that one out, but it's a real thing.

Sure don't want the loads in my throw down to be printed.

Just do what I do. Pick up random amounts and calibers of pistol brass at the range and keep them with you in the car. If you have to buss some caps in dat ass, throw a couple of handfuls of brass out on da skreet to keep the lab boys busy until you can bond out.
I'm sure everyone at the gun club would appreciate being drug in for questioning and a police line up😂

For your EDC when you load it into a mag...just in case? or is that just me?
Back in the day I did with windex while wearing flight gloves for my automatics. Today I just use revolvers in 44 magnum. I don't have to shoot as much and ammo is expensive. :evil:

Edit: and they'll find the bullet two states over LOL

That's ****ing hilarious. You Sir are a genius.

Well, I hope you don't use your bare fingers to pick it up or throw it out!

Back
Top Bottom