• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dobbs D-Fence

Great guys, great work. Same as always. Just wanted to restate it.

Thanks again Bryan.

Nonliberal Nonliberal
Thanks man, what did we do? I'm sorry man, I deal with a lot of people and if you don't remind me who you are on here I may forget. Everybody on here has two names and I also get customers from the real world too.I know some people by their ODT name, some by their real name, some by both, and some people I try to forget. I do appreciate the mention though.

Thanks man, what did we do? I'm sorry man, I deal with a lot of people and if you don't remind me who you are on here I may forget. Everybody on here has two names and I also get customers from the real world too.I know some people by their ODT name, some by their real name, some by both, and some people I try to forget. I do appreciate the mention though.

You mean there is another world????

JVD 9mm Pew Pew Pew?? Wink... Wink...

JVD 9mm Pew Pew Pew?? Wink... Wink...
Ahh, man, you got to tell me who you are when you come in. I seen you once a year ago. I've slept since then and all. Hell, I got my anniversary tattooed on my finger so i don't forget and still forget it every year. Which, by the way, is a scam. My wife knows I ain't going to remember it and she thinks about it for a month before without even dropping me a hint about it so she can have something to be mad about. ****, it's in 20 days...

I bet you would remember this... :becky:
thats_hideous-jpg.561947

Why would you take anything to get work done at that **** hole? I wouldn't let them work on a High-Point....Plus I hear the owner is a homo!

Why would you take anything to get work done at that **** hole? I wouldn't let them work on a High-Point....Plus I hear the owner is a homo!
Dude, that is harsh, they put Ferrari stickers on my hi-point, and turned it into "perfection" :boink:
P.S. just because he has a "y" in his name doesn't make him Nanc"y"...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom