• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anybody

I admire your want, but have you thought about getting another job or changing careers altogether? I see you are in Cartersville and I know Anheuser Busch is hiring. I am sure other places are as well that will afford you a decent living wage. I am not knocking you, but a man shouldn't have to work two jobs to make it this day in age.

I admire your want, but have you thought about getting another job or changing careers altogether? I see you are in Cartersville and I know Anheuser Busch is hiring. I am sure other places are as well that will afford you a decent living wage. I am not knocking you, but a man shouldn't have to work two jobs to make it this day in age.
Thank you sir, I just want extra work to pay my friend back quicker. I’m making good enough to make a living. I just wanted to pay him back as quickly as I could.

Thank you sir, I just want extra work to pay my friend back quicker. I’m making good enough to make a living. I just wanted to pay him back as quickly as I could.

10-4.

Anheuser was hiring weekenders as well (don't know if they still are or not). Pay is pretty good compared to a lot of places around here.

Back
Top Bottom