• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone know of a real, honest to God shoe repair shop in Georgia?

Roswell Wieuca Shoe Repair, 164 W Wieuca Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342. I used them many years ago and it was run by a "good ol' boy. I don't know if the same guy runs it but they appear to be open based on an online search. It seems that most of the shoe repair shops are run by people from the countries that actually make the stuff.
They are still there 404-252-0854 and there is Trio Shoe repair in Buckhead who has been around 60 years. Macon is a long way from Buckhead.

Trio Shoe Service in Buckhead Atlanta. True craftsman. He has put soles on dress shoes, cowboy boots and work boots for me. Also re-stiched a holster that needed repair and you cannot tell the stitching from the factory. He does require payment in advance. Normally I would not do that but I understand; it is not like he can sell a pair of used shoes to he has put work into if the owner does not pick them up.
Trio Rocks!

The Leatherman Shoe and Leather Repair Cumming, GA

It's in a little shopping center right across Hwy 9 (Atlanta Rd.) from Forsyth County gun and pawn, which is now out of business. Downtown Cumming.

I have had them replace the soles on one pair of dress shoes for me, and I think while I was there picking them up 10 days later, I bought a pair of lightly-used work boots that they had re-soled and were offering for sale.

This dude...

Damn good shoe repair. Hard to beat the quality repair. Not cheap. Not super expensive. Bring him some Salvatorre Ferragamos, be prepared to pay Ferragamo repair prices.

Back
Top Bottom