Does Everyone on COD MW3 Cheat Online?

freedom

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
I just picked this game up at a pawn shop and played some multiplayer matches today. From watching the kill-cams it seems almost everyone that kills me knows exactly where I'm going and where I'm coming from. The other player will be running, stop, turn around, and aim right at the building I'm 2 seconds away from coming out of and kill me often with one shot.

I use to play MW2 on the wii, and while there were some obvious cheaters, most games seemed clean. Is this a problem on the PS3?

I wouldn't call it cheating per se. What you have to remember is that the online database of the people playing that is mostly kids (an some adults) he can't see their own feet, and play it 10 hours a day. Also, when you fire a weapon in that game, you appear on their map as a red dot, and most know that game so well just your dot tells them exactly where you are.

^^^ I concur. once you play the same map pack over and over, you start to master the spawn points and hot-spots. combine that with the right perks and you have the ultimate killing machine :)

^^^ I concur. once you play the same map pack over and over, you start to master the spawn points and hot-spots. combine that with the right perks and you have the ultimate killing machine :)
Oh, and don't forget, EVERYONE on that game has had carnal knowledge of your mother.

- - - Updated - - -

download (26).jpg

Back
Top Bottom