Does Everyone on COD MW3 Cheat Online?

I wouldn't call it cheating per se. What you have to remember is that the online database of the people playing that is mostly kids (an some adults) he can't see their own feet, and play it 10 hours a day. Also, when you fire a weapon in that game, you appear on their map as a red dot, and most know that game so well just your dot tells them exactly where you are.
This^^^

these kids know EXACTLY where every spawn is, every hiding spot is, and where everyone will be 4 out of 5 times. they just play too much... no cheating though

quick scoping is cheating, when you watch a reply and the bullet hits something near you and you die kinda cheat. Or over your head or left or right of you, or automatic sniper rifle with no kick

The Times I mentioned getting picked off was when I haven't fired and no uav was running. But, point taken. Is there a way to play with hobbyists instead of the people that live on the game?

I've played COD multi player before and don't remember ever being this outclassed, even when first starting out.

Back
Top Bottom