Does This Deserve Bad Feedback?

I think I made a Guy pretty nervous during a trade one night. I had a full size 1911 on me, plus a loaded shotgun in the trunk. It was a night trade, I wasn't chancing anything.

Meeting place wasn't the smartest.
Quick question, don't you guys go to gun meets armed? It only make sense to me. I carry 100% of the time.

Yes I do carry for a meet. Generally not because I'm worried about the other guy, but because I'm concerned about anyone else that may be walking around the parking lot.

Besides that, there will likely be a lot of cash and at least one firearm in a location- that is thug attracting stuff right there.

It doesn't really matter if you're armed when the bad guy pulls on you first. If you have a gun pointed at you, I think it'd be crazy to try and go for your own gun. I think at that point you have to hand over the gun you were going to sell and cross your fingers.

Sounds like the guy in the story could have been a bit smarter but I wouldn't call him an idiot.

From what I read he simply showed he was armed? maybe it wasn't pointed at him yet. But yeah no one really know but them.

Back
Top Bottom