Does this new "Shoulder Brace" Ban include my daughters Umarex BB Gun

I think I am just gonna saw off the stock and keep it that way.
Its still a pretty cool BB Gun
Either you’re master level troll or you’re legitimately asking. My answer was in jest. Air guns, both pellet and BB are not within the purview of those retards playing make believe masquerading as agents of law.

You can have full auto air guns (check out the hatsan blitz), vertical grips on any pistol or rifle, stocks on any pistol or rifle, hell you can even have a suppressor on them without asking for permission. I have a Kral Puncher Breaker air rifle and have a “suppressor” (it’s called a moderator) without a stupid ass “pay and it’s ok” stamp.

I'm loading up the truck with a few items to have the folks that be destroy them properly and completely. I'm happy to swing by and save you the trouble. Rulz iz rulz

Either you’re master level troll or you’re legitimately asking. My answer was in jest. Air guns, both pellet and BB are not within the purview of those retards playing make believe masquerading as agents of law.

You can have full auto air guns (check out the hatsan blitz), vertical grips on any pistol or rifle, stocks on any pistol or rifle, hell you can even have a suppressor on them without asking for permission. I have a Kral Puncher Breaker air rifle and have a “suppressor” (it’s called a moderator) without a stupid ass “pay and it’s ok” stamp.
Yeah, I was being serious about it since it was my daughters toy. I did not want her to get in hot water out in the back yard one day.
Thanks man.
I feel better about it now.

Yeah, I was being serious about it since it was my daughters toy. I did not want her to get in hot water out in the back yard one day.
Thanks man.
I feel better about it now.
I apologize for being a smart ass then.

I doubt you’ll find an orange tip on BB guns or air rifles. Mostly find those on toys and airsoft. Regardless, y’all shouldn’t run into any issues unless you use the BB gun to rob a convenience store, bank, Waffle House, etc.

Back
Top Bottom