• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does this seem like a ridiculously good deal? Or is it just me...

They are about the same size as my ACOG's but really pull the light in...... I have a few Leupold HAMRs that cost a lot more, but not as well lit as the Burris.

Probably manufacturer is getting ready to release their new stuff soon so discounting the older stuff

They’ve already released the newer stuff. Like over a year ago. They have been around this price for a couple years. Seems more folks keep buying these than the newer ones. I’ll admit the newer prisms they have seem pretty cool. I don’t know to describe them other than “battery modularity” .... yeah that sounds good. So if I remember right you could have the main optic with the power then put a small pistol style optic, laser,....whatever else they have on it and it’ll pull from the main battery.

FYI...Last time I checked on pricing of the x5 combo tru prep could order them cheaper than what amazon had them for.

I’ve had meh experiences with everything Burris other than a cheap 3-9x scope on a 22. No way in HELL I’d pay $400 for anything Burris personally. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: If you want a prism check out PA. For $30 more dollars you can have a pretty damn good quality optic with arguably the best reticle ever created and a no questions asked lifetime warranty...

https://www.primaryarms.com/primary...-scope-with-patented-cqb-acss-reticle-pac2-5x

I went to the link and didnt see anything about a lifetime warranty. I did see reference to a 1 yrs warranty. Is it something you have to purchase extra?

Back
Top Bottom