• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dog Euthanized After Sunday Stabbing Incident At PetSmart (Newnan)

Well honestly if you go find that's stats on yearly dog bites & what type of dog is the said biter you will find out that there's a lot more people biting by other dogs than pit bulls...but pit bulls do more damage because of their muscle & such....I actually love pit bulls...this whole story is based on another dog being aggressive towards a pit bull...the pit had the right 2 depend himself...if a man came at another man in a aggressive manner would you not exspect him 2 depend himself?

Wells we is so happy u is here to splain it fer us. If a man bit unuther man he shud bit him back.pit. Bulls got a rite to depend dey selves.

Wells we is so happy u is here to splain it fer us. If a man bit unuther man he shud bit him back.pit. Bulls got a rite to depend dey selves.

Sounds like somebody has dern got himself a brain full edumocatin... Or hims got dim brains of craphouse mop

Last edited:
Well honestly if you go find that's stats on yearly dog bites & what type of dog is the said biter you will find out that there's a lot more people biting by other dogs than pit bulls...but pit bulls do more damage because of their muscle & such....I actually love pit bulls...this whole story is based on another dog being aggressive towards a pit bull...the pit had the right 2 depend himself...if a man came at another man in a aggressive manner would you not exspect him 2 depend himself?

Yeah you lost me there. The handler of the pit bull cost the dog it's life by being careless. I don't think the pit bull was trying to defend itself but rather show yippy dog who the alpha was, which is what dogs do. Which is why people must be the alpha and control their dogs.

Yeah you lost me there. The handler of the pit bull cost the dog it's life by being careless. I don't think the pit bull was trying to defend itself but rather show yippy dog who the alpha was, which is what dogs do. Which is why people must be the alpha and control their dogs.

My neighbors black lab had to be put down a month ago for pinning a rat terrier down and leaving a deep bite mark.

Back
Top Bottom