• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dog Meat! Any law against eating it?

The Mexican restaurant in Mauldin, SC didn't seem to have a problem serving it back in 1991. It was awesome.
Riverdale also ............. when caught only fined for not informing people what they were selling / cooking and remained open ...................burhaha . may have been Chinese .............

I was on a deer lease in Meriwether county 15 years ago and 2 skinny walkers came up to me hungry. I gave em an oatmeal pie.
Shortly after that I shot a big doe that didnt bleed much.
Left a big plug of hair and a small bit of blood as it bolted.
Im looking all around for more blood. Up walks the healthier of the 2 dogs.
I pick up the hair plug ,smush it in the blood and mashed it in the dogs nose.
It took off an led me to the deer :heh: :lol::heh: . . I gave it 2 more moon pies and a can of vienna sausage ;)

Super excited about the new property in Alabama cameras up and running ! Looks like the dog drop off! They eating my corn!
looks like they are thin, hungry! Oh well at least they don’t listen to rap!
These guys are going to be delicious! Corn fed cur! And looks like the pack is growing!

Attachments

• E6DBFB24-AC20-4164-9C80-8210A2309962.png
    E6DBFB24-AC20-4164-9C80-8210A2309962.png
    210.7 KB · Views: 48
I heard a story that guy that eat dog meat died, not from eating it. His wife said he was laying in the middle of the road licking his nuts and a car ran over him and died from that.:D
Remind me of a story guy walked up On his neighbors porch neighbors dog is licking his nuts the other neighbor says I wish I could do that the neighbor with the dog says be careful the dog me bite you!

Back
Top Bottom