• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dollar Bills

As a teen I worked at a piggly wiggly. Mostly stocking shelves but did run a register when it got busy. Summer was worst when big mama reached in her bra and pulled out all the sweaty bills all wadded up and handed them to you. You had to flatten them out so they would go in the drawer. So disgusting.
Been there, seen it happen many times.
For 3 months during college I worked at a place called Grocery Outlet back in PA as a stocker/bagboy.
One local lady I'll call PH (Pennsylvania Heifer) would come in every 2 weeks like clockwork
and would always pull a wad from her bra. The cashier could not say anything due to management
being a bag of d**kless bi**hes. The cashier had enough and so she kept a pair of thick rubber coated
lineman gloves & put them on after scanning PH's items. PH never got her point, though everyone else
did.

Ours always came in the store 10 min before closing time (yes they were not open 24/7 then) we called them the Friday night frights. We literally would have to run them out so we could clean up the store and go home.

As a teen I worked at a piggly wiggly. Mostly stocking shelves but did run a register when it got busy. Summer was worst when big mama reached in her bra and pulled out all the sweaty bills all wadded up and handed them to you. You had to flatten them out so they would go in the drawer. So disgusting.
You put them in your drawers?

I love the smell of boob sweat in the morning !

Back
Top Bottom