• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Donate to AZ so they can build fence themselves.

We've tried without a fence.....

........and with a fence as well.

fence.jpg

fence1.jpg

ClimbingFence.jpg

If by "crime", you mean a misdemeanor, then yes, you're right. Although, they're not actually "illegal" until after due process. Even then, still a misdemeanor to be found in this country illegal.

You're also right about the "invasion". That is the REAL reason behind it. It's not about securing the border from actual threats, but rather, about a fear that these desperate people will somehow change the fabric of our society. No logic, only emotions.

Never could figure out how somebody who was born on this rock could be considered an alien or illegal.

I figure if you're born here you can go where you want. But hey, some worship the laws of men. I don't.

Never could figure out how somebody who was born on this rock could be considered an alien or illegal.

I figure if you're born here you can go where you want. But hey, some worship the laws of men. I don't.

Taxes bro....taxes. By being "Legal" you are subject to taxes (which is all we are good for really anyway in their minds).

If by "crime", you mean a misdemeanor, then yes, you're right. Although, they're not actually "illegal" until after due process. Even then, still a misdemeanor to be found in this country illegal.

You're also right about the "invasion". That is the REAL reason behind it. It's not about securing the border from actual threats, but rather, about a fear that these desperate people will somehow change the fabric of our society. No logic, only emotions.
These people have changed the fabric of our society, they do all of the jobs we are to good for. I am glad to see them. Picking tomatoes, processing chicken, and picking up trash are jobs I am to old to do anymore. Lol!

You guys agree with 'open borders'?

Back
Top Bottom