• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dont do what I did!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP,if you are truly sincere,I hope you woke up in time,that it's not too late,and she takes you back.

That's awesome.........all joking aside......just remember......before you know it.......your young days are behind you....and your in your 60's....and ****ty things are happening with your body......aches, pain, things not working right anymore.........I would rather have my wife at my side during my last years as well as my foolish years.........43 years this coming June......1st and only marriage for both of us.........and don't let anyone tell you differently, it is THE hardest job you will ever undertake in your lifetime!!

I hear you brother. I came in from splitting wood on Saturday and collapsed in my lazyboy. My wife looked at me and said "when I said I wanted to grow old with you, I didn't mean like this soon"

43 years is awesome. Congratulations on finding, nurturing and maintaining your marriage like a real man.

I'm going to show this post to my wife so she'll know how good she really has it. This should prove to her beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am not the king of self absorbed assholes.

img3.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20131217211955_epicrapbattlesofhistory_images_7_75_Tldr.gif

I know Romilayu I have no writing skills!! I was not raised right.

This was a compelling read. When I first clicked on it I thought " Aww ****! I don't wanna read all this." But I did. I hope that you do in fact get the second chance . it sounds like you're now well aware of why you need it. I used to tell folks I didn't know how to tell them how to have a good marriage but I could damn sure point out a train wreck when I saw one.Until 2004 that's all I'd ever had. First wife shot herself with me and our two kids in the house. And I had a series of snake headed disasters after that.
Anyway, me and my current wife have several things in common.Poverty stands out first and foremost. But I look at that as character building. Most of the members here had grandparents that lived through the Depression. There was a very low divorce rate back then. People concentrated on what was really important. And that's why every Sunday when I look at the paper I see couples celebrating 50 and 60+ years of marriage. And I tell my wife that I do t wanna let her down but I don't know if I got that many years left in me.
Anyway from what I just read it looks like you had a moment of clarity and realized what your greatest asset really was. Don't lose it. I don't know you but I'd vouch for you if she needed a second opinion.

Soooo.....

Instead of fixing your issues right away, you decided spend even more time writing a 500 word essay on why you screwed up....ON THE SITE YOU CLAIMED YOU SPEND MORE TIME WITH THAN HER???

Sorry to hear your troubles, but stay off here and get busy fixing your issues. I wouldn't be surprised if your wife wrote this to begin with....

Soooo.....

Instead of fixing your issues right away, you decided spend even more time writing a 500 word essay on why you screwed up....ON THE SITE YOU CLAIMED YOU SPEND MORE TIME WITH THAN HER???

Sorry to hear your troubles, but stay off here and get busy fixing your issues. I wouldn't be surprised if your wife wrote this to begin with....
Kinda agree "Keep it in the family" . Stating such things on here is what you got in trouble in the first place

Soooo.....

From the little we know of her, if she would have wrote it it would be much better written.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom