• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DPMS G2 MOE all hype or really as good

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
As what I am reading? cmshoot cmshoot I figure you have seen these in your class's.

The 5k run and gun has me wanting to put together a better kit for this type of event and the dpms 7.25lb weight is really attractive for a 308. I need something that can make a up to 600yard shot with more ease then my iron sight ak.

I think I have it narrowed down between the dpms g2 and a pof p-308

Take off the 1.5 lb hand guard and replace it with a MidWest industry hand guard and it is much better. I get sub quarter groups at 100 yards on the bench with mine

90758_2.jpg

As what I am reading? cmshoot cmshoot I figure you have seen these in your class's.

The 5k run and gun has me wanting to put together a better kit for this type of event and the dpms 7.25lb weight is really attractive for a 308. I need something that can make a up to 600yard shot with more ease then my iron sight ak.

Should be a good gun. I’ve had students use several G2 models (Hunter, SASS, etc) eith great results. I haven’t seen the MOE model in use, so I can’t comment directly on it.

OP what did you decide?

Back
Top Bottom