Dr strange vs Vanguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gacowboy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
172   1
Reaction score
well for the ones that know me I tried to come back as Dr Strange and was put back to vanguard, the ONLY reason I did that was to start over, I have stepped down from being a minister and I go to auctions and buy and sell things on ebay and I have a bigger workshop and do a lot of repairs on all kinds of things. I have retired from ministry because I needed to step back and look at my life and what I want out of life my last years on earth. I just want to do some buying and selling on here and live in peace, I have made mistakes in the past and am sorry for them. but I just want to live in peace, if you want to try and bring up my past mistakes knock yourself out, I could not care less, life is too damn short to live in the past.

IMG_1179.JPG

I swear to God, drama follows you no matter where you go.

You know what? That ain't right. YOU are the drama. You seek it with every post you make then blame everyone else. I've got an awesome quote for you from the great TV show Justified.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning. You just ran into an asshole. If you run in assholes all day long, YOU'RE the asshole." -Raylan Givens

I swear to God, drama follows you no matter where you go.

You know what? That ain't right. YOU are the drama. You seek it with every post you make then blame everyone else. I've got an awesome quote for you from the great TV show Justified.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning. You just ran into an asshole. If you run in assholes all day long, YOU'RE the asshole." -Raylan Givens
:censored: F you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom