Drugs...

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
218   0
Reaction score
3 out of 4 in my house have the flu...

Medical experts prescribed us tamiflu for all in the house. The problem is the lower dose tamiflu for the kids does not exist within 25 surrounding pharmacies. I'm told between 2-3 days before anyone has any.... wtf!

We will manage like I did as a kid... a bottle of ginger ale, hand full of tylonal/advil, tv, couch, puke bowl...

should be about 2/3 days and then out of the woods.

That sucks. My eldest daughter caught it 2 weeks ago. Spent $200 for the copay for tamiflu... From what I am reading, it only shortens flu symptoms by about a day anyway, but im no doctor.

Medical experts prescribed us tamiflu for all in the house. The problem is the lower dose tamiflu for the kids does not exist within 25 surrounding pharmacies. I'm told between 2-3 days before anyone has any.... wtf!

We will manage like I did as a kid... a bottle of ginger ale, hand full of tylonal/advil, tv, couch, puke bowl...

Hope ya'll get well soon.

Exactly how we did it when I was a kid. We had puke buckets with Lysol in the bottom.

Get well soon

Back
Top Bottom