DTK Supply Swap Meet pics

DTK Supply

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
Guys, I finally got the chance to download the few pics that we took at the Swap meet and wanted to share them with everyone.

We, at DTK Supply would like to thank everyone that came out and supported the swap meet, we feel that this swap meet was a great start to something that can be much larger.

If anyone took any pics at the swap meet and would like to share them, feel free to post them here,

IMG_3189.jpgIMG_3195.jpgIMG_3196.jpgIMG_3200.jpgIMG_3198.jpg

I really enjoyed the swap meet! Thanks again for having us hooligans.

Any idea on how many folks came through?

I too THANK you guys for hosting the meet.....very nice to having a calm trading event....bthw, all of your staff members that were there were extremely nice and helpful.

Man! Whose that funny looking bald dude??

Thanks again Don, it was a really good time!

Don't worry about the bald dude. What was Santa Claus doing there? Practicing for Christmas? Looks like he was waiting for someone to sit on his lap! eeeewwwww!

I too THANK you guys for hosting the meet.....very nice to having a calm trading event....bthw, all of your staff members that were there were extremely nice and helpful.

Thank you, I'll let them know the feedback. The professionals that we've been lucky enough to get to know over the years and are now training with us is what makes us different.

Don't worry about the bald dude. What was Santa Claus doing there? Practicing for Christmas? Looks like he was waiting for someone to sit on his lap! eeeewwwww!

Looks like he is wearing the pointy cap right now. Anybody know what bad boy thing he did?

Back
Top Bottom