• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dual Pistol Case - Zoid recommends

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
ODT Brethren,

I had this information in another thread, but it was kind of buried. I really like these cases / gun rugs, and everyone of my range buddies that have seen them have asked about them. I used to get them off Amazon, but that seller dried up and never got any more (I guess he sat on the last few that I bought for too long). It took me several months of searching to find the manufacturer (a small outfit out of Florida), but I just tracked them down a week or so before Christmas.

Anyway, I offer these for your consideration. I'm not selling them, nor am I connected in any way with the manufacturer. Just passing along information on a good thing that I thought y'all might like.

https://www.passportholsters.com/index.php/ct-menu-item-3/deluxe-pistol-cases

You have to get these direct, which is fine. Free shipping for orders over $50 ($4 flat rate shipping for orders less than $50). I just placed an order yesterday for a few more. I think their pricing is extremely reasonable.

Their shopping cart / online order process is a little clunky, but you can write to Dave at
sales@passportholsters.com

Hope this helps you and everyone else. They are great little cases. Very well padded and great construction. Cheap for the quality you get.

A Medium case accommodates two full size 1911's very comfortably. The Small accommodates pistols the size of a Walther PPK or small revolver. Haven't ordered a Large or X-Large yet, but I plan on getting one of each in my next order (should be here next week).

Here are some photos of the case. Thought other Addicts would find this helpful. You can tell I like them, I've got about a dozen of them . . . .

Oh yea, they come with a lifetime warrantee. Never had to use it.

Zoid

100_2080-jpg.25156

100_2076-jpg.25157

100_2077-jpg.25159

100_2078-jpg.25160

100_2081-jpg.25158

Back
Top Bottom