image (4).jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 74
  • image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 73
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 71
Those are some good looking animals it is to bad that we got a while to wait till deer season comes back around but its coming. Spar1790 did you kill them top 2 bucks in GA? What did they score? Vern do you catch any of them hogs or just shoot them? Sig thats a good buck you do any other game hunting?

Those are some good looking animals it is to bad that we got a while to wait till deer season comes back around but its coming. Spar1790 did you kill them top 2 bucks in GA? What did they score? Vern do you catch any of them hogs or just shoot them? Sig thats a good buck you do any other game hunting?

Both were killed in Macon County Ga. top one was low 150's and bottom one was mid 160's. dont remember the exact numbers. Both were scored by casteel taxidermy.

I shoot all of them right now but were in the process of building a trap to try out. Personally I have more fun hog hunting than deer hunting because I can go sneak around in the swamp with my waiters on and slip up on them

Back
Top Bottom