• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ducks or Bucks?

image.jpg

TCU got screwed. :pop2:
as a FSU fan, I will agree and I dont think FSU should have been in the top 4. Personally, I think it should be an 8 team playoff instead of 4 bc there was a lot of competition in the top 10 teams. With that being said, I dont think TCU would have dont much, if anything against Oregon, Bama or OSU

I really like the new playoff system over the BCS that would have had FSU playing Bama based on points and that is a joke. I think they can tweak the playoff system and extend the season another 2-3 weeks for a NC. Also, I dont think rankings should come out until after week 6-8..thats just me though

as a FSU fan, I will agree and I dont think FSU should have been in the top 4. Personally, I think it should be an 8 team playoff instead of 4 bc there was a lot of competition in the top 10 teams. With that being said, I dont think TCU would have dont much, if anything against Oregon, Bama or OSU

8 Teams would be awesome and I'm all for it, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon. This would all but eliminate a non conference regular season and hurt the small schools' programs that depend on those big checks to show up and get stomped on early in the season. That would further the gap between the divisions and I don't think the NCAA wants that. But then again I think all of the big schools should abandon the NCAA and form their own set of rules for recruiting/# of scholarships etc.

Based on what they did to other ranked teams, I wouldn't be so sure they couldn't have won it all. Who was honestly picking OSU to win it all? I think it should be 8 teams as well. It's only one more game for the finalists but yeah that one game opens up all kinds of 'issues'. A 4 team playoff is sort of half pregnant.

Based on what they did to other ranked teams, I wouldn't be so sure they couldn't have won it all. Who was honestly picking OSU to win it all? I think it should be 8 teams as well. It's only one more game for the finalists but yeah that one game opens up all kinds of 'issues'. A 4 team playoff is sort of half pregnant.
good point. I gotta give TCU more credit, they def got screwed and I would have liked to see them in there instead of my Noles...its safe to say they would have done better than a 39pt loss

Back
Top Bottom