• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Duckweed anyone?

Invizibl

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
No real place to post this; however, as its for my survival aquaponic system.. here it goes.

Does anyone have a duckweed problem around west Atlanta (douglasville, newnan carrollton) area? if so, would you mind me stopping by and getting some to reproduce? I live on a lake where it grew and now the association has destroyed it. ;(

thanks for any hope locating / obtaining this aquatic plant.

Alex

I might can help you out. Our cities sewer plant ponds are covered in that crap! Pm me and I will contact the supervisor and I'm sure he would be glad to give you all you want.

too bad your so far away i actually work for a pond management company and we deal with it a ton! if you can find it, it wont take long to reproduce but be aware if you do introduce it there is a large chance it will completely take over

too bad your so far away i actually work for a pond management company and we deal with it a ton! if you can find it, it wont take long to reproduce but be aware if you do introduce it there is a large chance it will completely take over

When I worked part time for the doo doo plant we couldn't get rid of the crap (duckweed) lol. That stuff would take over our ponds and screw up the oxygen level.

Back
Top Bottom