• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eagles “Hotel California” 2022 Tour in Savannah

ClassicBlue

Default rank <5000 posts
Friends don’t let friends buy cheap guns!
431   0
Reaction score
If you’re an Eagles fan, I highly suggest you consider coming to Savannah to catch the 1st date of the “Hotel California” tour. Why?
It’s being held at the new EnMarket Arena. This place is state of the art but only holds 10,000 people. No matter where you sit, you will not have a bad seat. It’s set to open in January and will most likely be the smallest venue on the tour. Come tour Savannah and catch a great band at the same time.
Concert is Feb 19th. Tickets go on sale Dec 2nd.

Will there be wheelchair access and medical staff standing by?
I Keed I Keed.

I dunno, but the primary sponsor is Life Alert along with several walk in bath tub manufacturers on site as well.
I know y'all are kidding but I stopped going to shows by the old groups. It just makes me depressed, a reminder of my own long gone youth.
I had the privilege of seeing most of them when they were still alive and it's sad to see old men trying to emulate themselves.

Years ago I was working in Nashville and we were out on the town. Lynn who was a huge jazz fan, hated rock n roll and modern music was part of our group. There was some commotion in the street around a couple limos, and someone said it was the EAGLES, in town doing a concert, recording session, something. And Lynn spoke up and said "how did they get the whole football team in just 2 limos??"

Back
Top Bottom