Eastman Gun show in Gainesville

oldmetlfan

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
47   0
Reaction score
I am planning on hitting up the show in Gainesville this weekend, has anyone been to any recent Eastman or Gunnrunner shows?

Wondering if anybody is selling ammo at a sale price, or if I would be just as well off saving the entry fee and hitting up a local shop.

I have never really seen a great deal on a gun at the shows, but I always still look for the elusive 410 pump at bargain basement price... yeah, yeah, I know...
A man has to have his dreams, just to keep his sanity!

I would never support Eastman's. After my personal experience-- no way. Guy is a A$$. Don't waste your money. Rk shows seem to be the better gun shows right now.

I am planning on hitting up the show in Gainesville this weekend, has anyone been to any recent Eastman or Gunnrunner shows?

Wondering if anybody is selling ammo at a sale price, or if I would be just as well off saving the entry fee and hitting up a local shop.

I have never really seen a great deal on a gun at the shows, but I always still look for the elusive 410 pump at bargain basement price... yeah, yeah, I know...
A man has to have his dreams, just to keep his sanity!

Just hit all the local shops instead . You'll be in better company and probably get alot better deals as well.

Every person that I meet at Guns of the South or RK just bashes Eastman for his price fixing and overall douchebaggishness. I try at all costs to avoid his shows now just so that he doesn't get the satisfaction of my patronage. About the ammo....just depends on what you're looking for. I got some cheap Century 7.62x51 not to long ago at a fair price. The pump .410 is a whole other beast...best advice I can give is to keep looking everywhere and I'm sure you'll find a bargain...just don't know if it'll be basement style.

One of the things that has always bugged me about GCO is that Eastman is a sponsor and they continue to use his shows to reach out. Sorry, but I'm not going to prostitute my integrity for a free table and IMHO I think GCO sends a terrible message by doing that...

Wow... didn't expect that kind of response! I haven't been to a gun show in quite a few years, but from the comments, looks like I will just stick with cutting the lawn this weekend.

Thanks, I think... was hoping to put off yardwork for another week or two!! :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom