Eastman Gun show in Gainesville

Slapping guns is what I live for now!! LOL. Yeah, I don't know how much walk-around competition you think there is at an Eastman show...lol. Maybe walking around the parking lot but not near the building itself.

One of the best shows by far is the one at the N. Atlanta Trade Center in Gwinnett. Guess is Eastman but not positive. The secret on bargains is to get there early on Saturdays. That is the time when most of the new and bargain priced items are available. I have been told before that Sunday before closing is best because the dealers are more willing to make a deal. Not true. After Saturday all the good items/bargains are gone. By Sunday afternoon same all junk is left.

Add me to the list of "Eastmans Sucks" folks.

I agree. Save yourself the time and money and try the local shops. If you haven't tried them out, check with Foxhole Guns and Archery in Gainesville. My friends and I have gotten some good deals on firearms there. Haven't bought any 410 but other ammo I've bought has been priced decent.

I remember back in the early 90's I enjoyed their shows. I was able to get some deals. The last few times I went it seemed everything was really jacked up and not many deals to be had. It seemed like all the stores in the area just brought their stuff and jacked it up. I agree ODT is hard to beat for good deals even if everyone lives near Atlanta. :)

Back
Top Bottom